Eventually, I chose an image called "Mother's Day Flower" because I hoped to highlight the innocence of a child's love. To me, this innocence is part of 'A Child's Life' and it is something every Mother cherishes and prays will last forever.
I chose the peach/orange range of colors for the clothing as I had selected paper that I thought was suitable for the image. However, as always, I changed my mind and went back to find some other paper I thought would be more suitable. Flipping though the fabulous DCWV Fresh Floral Stack, I spied these two sheets and just had to use them and make them work!
The sentiment says it all - Treasure the Moment!
Please would you join in this challenge after you have visited my 'teamies' blogs (listed in the side bar on the right), to see what they have to share as inspiration for the challenge.
Thank you for popping in and have a fabulous week!
A list of products used for this card:
- Digital Image - "Mother's Day Flower" from A Day for Daisies.
- Patterned paper - DCVW - Fresh Floral Stack
- Sentiment - PSX Pixie Affirmations - Laugh, Share, Love!
- Heart Stick Pin Die - Impression Obsession
- Tag Die - SSS Banners
- Simply 2-Die-4 LG Bracket Rectangles
- Copic Pens
- Seam Binding and Flowers from my stash
- Pearl Stick Pin - made by me!
- Versafine Onyx Black