I started off with a manila tag and used Distress Stains Peeled Paint and Broken China, direct to tag and spritzed with water, heat dried it and carried on with this method till I was happy. I stamped the floral borders off the edge using black Versafine ink. A torn strip of dp was placed off center and was distressed and inked with Vintage Paper ink. The floral image was coloured using Derwent Inktense and Staedler Karat Aquarell pencils and a water wash. I cut it out with a Marriane die and mounted it onto the tag. Stamped Carte Postal ~ none to straight! ~ at the top threaded twine through the ring. Finally I placed a paper flower that I had made and crunched and sprayed with Glimmer Mist.
I just love this look and enjoyed using the stains and colouring using pencils. They are a lot softer and lend themselves to the vintage look.