Thursday, April 10, 2014

Christmas Card Stash

Hello folks!

Every month in my card class, we get to make one Christmas card, one Birthday card and one "Occasions" card. I decided to do this as  we all had a mad rush on, to get Christmas cards out last year (and the year before!). This method helps keep the stock levels up and there is always a birthday that needs a card! 
I have several cards that I will share with you, but today it is this woven ribbon card's debut!

It was great fun doing this and whilst it is unlikely that I personally will be making too many like this, a couple for very special people is great to have ready to mail.

I used a Marianne die for the 'bauble' and Nellie Snellen Holly punch for the greenery. The ribbon has a fine gold edge that looks lovely woven. The Sentiment is a PTI stamp and the banner is from SSS.

The girls really enjoyed this, even though the weaving was a little fiddly, the end result made it so worthwhile. The ribbon could easily be replaced with Quilling Strips for a different look. I hope it inspires you to get going on your Christmas cards!

Thanks so much for stopping by and hopefully I'll be back on track - again - and will also get around to visit your blogs and say Hi!

Till next we chat, take care and God Bless!
Hugz
Moz


~~~~~~~~~~
Noah News! (Click on the page link above)

5 comments:

  1. Love the traditional colours Moz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful Moz, very elegant. Love the woven background, amazing! Hugs, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Moz!
    What a darling Christmas card and fabulous design!
    Great idea to create Christmas cards in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really nice Moz, but I am sure it took some time to make it! I really need to follow your example and get started on those XMas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love the bauble, so very different!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz