Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Hexagons

 I was inspired by a card I found on Pinterest (my newest addiction!) I then went to the heavy, huge drawer that holds some of my punches and scratched around until I found my little used Creative Memories Hexagon punch. Next stop found me scratching in my 'left-overs' box for some coordinating papers and I punched out two hexagons out of three patterned papers for each card, inked the edges and positioned and glued them down.
I used a sentiment from a Hero Arts set, stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa, adhered a few pearls and simply stated, simply good! Very pleased with these cards!
Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes,these are beautiful and so simple! You chose the perfect papers Moz! Great start to your birthday card collection for 2013!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz